SeaVees delays due to the California Fires.

SeaVees team has been affected by both the Rye and Thomas fires here in California. We are doing our best to ensure our processes happen in a timely manner while keeping our team safe. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time. We will keep you posted here on any changes that may be necessary due to the fires. 


12.5.17 1pm PST SeaVees warehouse evacuated.

12.6.17 7am PST SeaVees warehouse open, no current delays at this time. 

12.11.17 SeaVees Office closed due to Thomas Fire. 

12.12.17 SeaVees Team is back in the office.

12.16.17 Large evacuations in the Santa Barbara have delayed some of our processes. Getting orders shipped for the Holiday Season is top priority and will not be affected. If you are concerned please feel free to reach out to us HERE

12.21.17 We are so grateful for the Firefighters and First Responders and the entire huge team of people that worked tirelessly to protect our city and homes from the Thomas Fire. The fire is 60% contained and there is no longer an emendate threat. We are back to business as usual, Happy Holidays! 

Can’t find your answer in our support center? Contact us directly.