STANDARD RETURN POLICY
While we hope that you are happy with your SeaVees purchase, we understand that sometimes shoes don’t fit or that you may have changed your mind on a color or style. That’s not a problem, you may return or exchange your items free of charge based on the following criteria:
- You made your purchase within the past 30 days.
- The item you purchased is NOT a Final Sale item.
- All products that are purchased on sale at 40% or more are FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged.
- All products purchased during "Clearance", "Sample" or "Warehouse" sales are FINAL SALE.
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotions WIL NOT be considered FINAL SALE.
- The item you purchased is still in its original condition (unworn, unwashed, unaltered).
- The item you purchased is still in its original shoebox. (unaltered)
Products purchased during Flash Sales and other promotional events are subject to the normal return policy unless otherwise stipulated.
Socks, hats, shirts and other goods are eligible for return if they are unused and still in their original packaging.
To return or exchange:
- Go to SeaVees RETURN & EXCHANGE page and follow the prompts.
- Print your free return shipping label.
- Follow the prompts to place a new order for your exchange
- Drop off your return at any USPS location within 10 business days.
Once the warehouse receives your return, it will be processed within 24 hours. You will receive a refund notification for the returned item via email once this has been completed (this does not include outbound shipping charges). Please note it will take 5-7 business days for your refund to appear on the original form of payment.
2019 HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Thank you for thinking of SeaVees as part of your holiday shopping experience. Please note eligible items (Items that fall under our Standard Return Policy below) purchased between Tuesday, Nov. 26 - Tuesday, Dec. 24 will be subject to our Holiday Return Policy.
This will allow purchases during this period to be returned up until Friday, January 31st.