Stay calm, we're here for you!
Sometimes the following situations occur when your order is marked as delivered but you haven't received it:
- The package was delivered to a close-by neighbor
- The carrier left the package in a different area on your property than you're used to
- The carrier marked the package as delivered a few hours (up to a day) in advance
If you still can't find your package, please double-check your shipping address on your order confirmation email to make sure the package was delivered to the correct address.
If after 2 business days your order has not shown up, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will replace the items if they are still in stock.
Please note the following regarding our missing/stolen packages process:
- SeaVees needs to be notified within a week of package status showing "delivered" according to your UPS/FedEx tracking link.
- We may need to wait up to 3-5 business days until UPS/FedEx confirms package not found.
- SeaVees will ship replacement or web credit as long as SeaVees is notified within 5 business days of delivery status.
If you've read the above and still don't have your package, contact email@example.com with your order number, correct address, and phone number.