What do I do if my order has not been delivered or is missing?Updated 2 years ago
It's all good, we're here for you!
Sometimes the following situations occur when your order is marked as delivered but you haven't received it:
- The package was delivered to a close-by neighbor
- The carrier left the package in a different area on your property than you're used to
- The carrier marked the package as delivered a few hours (up to a day) in advance
If you still can't find your package, please double-check your shipping address on your order confirmation email to make sure the package was delivered to the correct address.
If after 2 business days your order has not shown up, please contact our team and we will replace the items if they are still in stock.
Please note the following regarding our missing/stolen packages process:
- SeaVees needs to be notified within a week of package status showing "delivered" according to your UPS/FedEx tracking link.
- We may need to wait up to 3-5 business days until UPS/FedEx confirms package not found.
- SeaVees will ship replacement or web credit as long as SeaVees is notified within 5 business days of delivery status.
If you've read the above and still don't have your package, contact us here with your order number, correct address, and phone number.